Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where did the time go.....?

In 2008 when I volunteered to organize the 2013 reunion I thought no problem, easy.  I have 5 years right?  It’s just like planning a wedding so no sweat.  And I love planning.....just ask my husband.
Well flash forward 4 years and I found myself lying awake in bed two nights ago freaking out that there was only one year until the 2013 family reunion.  450 days to be exact but who is counting.
So rather than panic unnecessarily, it is time to get started!!!
Over the next couple of weeks, expect to see a flurry of emails from me and family members.  Initially we will be looking for demographic information to better understand how the family has grown/changed in the last 5 years.  I thank you for your prompt responses in advance!
How else you can help
You didn’t think you were going to get off that easy did you???  Fat chance.
We will also be looking for volunteers to help the committee with the reunion.  Some of the areas we will be looking for help are:
  • Theme and T-shirt Design
  • Meals
  • Events – Games and Activities


If you are interested in helping out please let us know as soon as possible!!!

Robin

4 comments:

  1. Robin! This is absolutely amazing! You are a star :D xxx yourbritishsister

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I volunteer to eat the meals does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin,
    You are a star! Has the Town Hall or the Arena been reserved?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is underway now. I have confirmed the dates with all the venues

      Delete